Get To Know Adam Lambert Better Than He Knows Himself
Adam Lambert is back with a brand new single, “Better Than I Know Myself,” the first off his upcoming album Trespassing.
Take a listen and let us know what you think! It’s a bit different than his previous singles to say the least.
Adam co-wrote most of the record, collaborating with a ton of talented producers and musicians including Dr. Luke, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams, Benny Blanco, Nile Rodgers and Claude Kelly.
Glamberts will have to wait until March 2012 to hear Adam’s new album, but that probably comes as good news, being that there was a chance this CD wasn’t going to see the light of day at all. Back in November, Adam spoke to The Advocate about the project’s delays which included some issues with his label and a whole lot of studio time to make sure his new songs came out right.
“I don’t know how other artists do it, but for this project, I’m adopting the mentality of ‘just keep writing and keep recording as much as possible,’” he said. “And then when we know that we’re ready to decide which tracks are going to be on the album, we’ll look at everything and narrow it down.”
What do you think of the track? Are you feeling the pop flavored Adam over the Rock flavored Adam? Let us know by taking the poll and leaving us a comment below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia