Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Brad Pitt, Scrooge and Barbara Walters!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 128-1!
Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. This woman is leaving her nightly cable chat show, but you’ll still be able to see her on The View. Name her.
2. Money Ball, starring Brad Pitt was nominated for best drama at the Golden Globes. What is the sport featured in the film?
3. What is Scrooge’s first name?
4. Who was Barbara Walters most fascinating person in 2011?
5. What group of people did the Grinch try to steal Christmas from?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game