Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Brad Pitt, Scrooge and Barbara Walters!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 128-1!
Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. This woman is leaving her nightly cable chat show, but you’ll still be able to see her on The View. Name her.
2. Money Ball, starring Brad Pitt was nominated for best drama at the Golden Globes. What is the sport featured in the film?
3. What is Scrooge’s first name?
4. Who was Barbara Walters most fascinating person in 2011?
5. What group of people did the Grinch try to steal Christmas from?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!