How Much Do You Tip the Maid at Christmas?
Like I know! I had to call our boss to find out!
All this week on the morning show we are pulling back the tipping veil…
Instead of spouting all those facts and figures from TV and the Internet about how much you should tip everyone at the end of the year, we went directly to the source… we talked to dog walkers, nannies, parking lot attendants, letter carriers, UPS delivery guys and more to find out how much they think you should tip them, but we couldn’t find a maid…why?
Because none of us makes enough money to have a maid!! And there is only one person we could turn to in this situation…
The Big (rich) Boss!
Not only does he have a maid, she comes in more than once a week! So we asked him how much he tips her and whether she’s ever had her hands on his manly unmentionables…
What’s the standard? How much do you tip? Do you have a special algorithm? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- How Phillip Phillips’ Lawsuit Will Expose and Change ‘American Idol’