Like I know! I had to call our boss to find out!
All this week on the morning show we are pulling back the tipping veil…
Instead of spouting all those facts and figures from TV and the Internet about how much you should tip everyone at the end of the year, we went directly to the source… we talked to dog walkers, nannies, parking lot attendants, letter carriers, UPS delivery guys and more to find out how much they think you should tip them, but we couldn’t find a maid…why?
Because none of us makes enough money to have a maid!! And there is only one person we could turn to in this situation…
The Big (rich) Boss!
Not only does he have a maid, she comes in more than once a week! So we asked him how much he tips her and whether she’s ever had her hands on his manly unmentionables…
What’s the standard? How much do you tip? Do you have a special algorithm? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Actress Amanda Bynes Back In Court In Bong-Tossing Case