You know you’ve outgrown your boy band status when you’re willing to give up the gaggles of groupies for marital life.
Man Boy, A.J. McLean is the most recent ex-heartthrob to make the vows. McLean and his long-time partner Rochelle Deanna Karidis, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel over the weekend.
According to PEOPLE Magazine, A.J. was a bit of a “groomzilla”, taking quite the active role in all things wedding preparation. But he wasn’t the only one excited, the BSB Tweeted his fans the night before the ceremony:
Congrats to the happy couple. Just think, ten years from now we may be telling a similar story about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Bieber[/lastfm].
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly