Another Backstreet Boy Ties the Knot… A.J. Got Hitched!
You know you’ve outgrown your boy band status when you’re willing to give up the gaggles of groupies for marital life.
Man Boy, A.J. McLean is the most recent ex-heartthrob to make the vows. McLean and his long-time partner Rochelle Deanna Karidis, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel over the weekend.
According to PEOPLE Magazine, A.J. was a bit of a “groomzilla”, taking quite the active role in all things wedding preparation. But he wasn’t the only one excited, the BSB Tweeted his fans the night before the ceremony:
Congrats to the happy couple. Just think, ten years from now we may be telling a similar story about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Bieber[/lastfm].
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay