Another Backstreet Boy Ties the Knot… A.J. Got Hitched!
You know you’ve outgrown your boy band status when you’re willing to give up the gaggles of groupies for marital life.
Man Boy, A.J. McLean is the most recent ex-heartthrob to make the vows. McLean and his long-time partner Rochelle Deanna Karidis, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel over the weekend.
According to PEOPLE Magazine, A.J. was a bit of a “groomzilla”, taking quite the active role in all things wedding preparation. But he wasn’t the only one excited, the BSB Tweeted his fans the night before the ceremony:
Congrats to the happy couple. Just think, ten years from now we may be telling a similar story about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Bieber[/lastfm].
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London