Another Backstreet Boy Ties the Knot… A.J. Got Hitched!
You know you’ve outgrown your boy band status when you’re willing to give up the gaggles of groupies for marital life.
Man Boy, A.J. McLean is the most recent ex-heartthrob to make the vows. McLean and his long-time partner Rochelle Deanna Karidis, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel over the weekend.
According to PEOPLE Magazine, A.J. was a bit of a “groomzilla”, taking quite the active role in all things wedding preparation. But he wasn’t the only one excited, the BSB Tweeted his fans the night before the ceremony:
Wedding is tomorrow, Ro and I could barely sleep last night, I think we're a little excited!—
AJ Mclean (@skulleeroz) December 16, 2011
Congrats to the happy couple. Just think, ten years from now we may be telling a similar story about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Bieber[/lastfm].
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’