All My Children’s J.R. Martinez Is Going To Be a Dad!
Before this season of Dancing with the Stars, very few (mostly soap opera fans) had ever heard of or seen J.R. Martinez. Now, thanks to that spiffy mirror ball trophy he has, his reproductive practices are gossip worthy.
The All My Children actor is going to be a father!
He and girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, confessed to PEOPLE magazine that they’re due to be parents this coming Spring. Martinez told the magazine, “We found out just last week it’s a girl and we are over the moon…Diana has a little baby bump now and it’s the cutest thing ever. With the holidays coming up, this is the biggest and best gift we could get.”
The couple, who has been together since 2009, met on set. Gonzalez-Jones worked as an assistant to the All My Children‘s executive producer. The two became friends, then more than friends, and now parents-to-be.
One thing is for certain, that little girl is going to have rhythm!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia