Madonna Signs to Interscope Records, Talks Touring
Madonna has confirmed a three album deal with Interscope Records and will release her first album in five years in March.
The first single from the effort “Gimme All Your Luvin,” will be released the last week in January before she takes the stage at the Superbowl Halftime show on February 5th. (And yeah, that’s how they are actually spelling “Luvin”)
Click ahead for more!
Madonna recently talked with MTV about her earliest memories from touring and becoming a world-famous recording artist:
Madonna‘s upcoming film W.E., which is nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, is scheduled for a wide release on February 3rd.
Hear what Madonna has to say about her favorite moments from touring:
Madonna has sold over 300 million albums and holds the record for the most successful tour by a solo artist in history.
She has won nine GRAMMY Awards and has been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- OMFG: Taco Bell Has Just Made Our Dreams Come True With Their New Taco
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- #OnTheList with Xtine: Carson and Cane’s Hot Music Recommendations
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco