Rusk has a new line of hair care products called “Being Sexy” and to go along with their new product, the fashion/culture/attitude company wants you to be charitable and participate in their vote for the “Nation’s Sexiest Fireman.”
Hmmm… we all like sexy firemen! Let’s VOTE!
Ladies, I think Mr. New York should win and I want you to vote for him!
Why you ask?
Well, Mr. New York aka Phillip Sylvester aka Mr. September is from Brooklyn, he’s a New York City firefighter, his charity is the Wounded Warrior Project, which serves to honor wounded warriors and Hello Mr. New York is… ugh… pretty HOT!
Phillip is part of the charitable calendar called Nation’s Bravest Firefighters Unite. The calendar brings together 12 hunky firefighters from 12 different cities with the proceeds of sales going to the firemen’s respective charities.
Oh and I read that he likes women who have big hair and who like books. So c’mon ladies! Let’s band together and vote for Mr. New York.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Linkin Park Will Live Stream Chester Bennington Tribute Concert
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- Ed Sheeran Says Substance Abuse Contributed to Hiatus from Music
- Mariah Carey Unveils New Christmas Song ‘The Star’