Box Of Love
You might be thinking that a “Box Of Love” sounds like something that you’d give someone for Valentine’s Day…or a box full of unmentionables.
But the “Box of Love” is just another variation on the Memory Bank, except in this case you write down dozens of compliments for your friend to refer to and put them in a precious box.
Whenever your friend is feeling down, they can open up your “Box of Love” and read compliments like “I love the way the green comes out in your eyes when you’re happy” or “You are an amazing singer.”
Love…it’s a gift that never gets old.
Do you have any ideas for DIY gifts? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly