Great DIY Holiday Gift Ideas For Friends (page 8)
Box Of Love
You might be thinking that a “Box Of Love” sounds like something that you’d give someone for Valentine’s Day…or a box full of unmentionables.
But the “Box of Love” is just another variation on the Memory Bank, except in this case you write down dozens of compliments for your friend to refer to and put them in a precious box.
Whenever your friend is feeling down, they can open up your “Box of Love” and read compliments like “I love the way the green comes out in your eyes when you’re happy” or “You are an amazing singer.”
Love…it’s a gift that never gets old.
Do you have any ideas for DIY gifts? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’