Best. Gift. EVER! Make A Little Birdhouse In Your Room!
Looking for the perfect holiday gift for the music lover in your life? Look no further. The folks over at ThinkGeek have just the thing! Expanding on the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]They Might Be Giants[/lastfm] song “Birdhouse In Your Soul” from their iconic album Flood, ThinkGeek is offering a Blue Canary In the Outlet By the Lightswitch!
If you’re unfamiliar with the song, check it out below…
[metrolyrics artist=”They Might Be Giants” song=”Birdhouse In Your Soul”]
The best part about this gift really is in the description on their website. It’s riddled with hilarious references to the song as well as a few other TMBG classics, like Triangle Man!
-Make a little birdhouse in your soul
-4″-tall nightlight with light-sensing white LED
-Loyal, but not a fan of Argonauts
He’s your only friend. He’s not your only friend. But he’s a little glowing friend. But really he’s not actually your friend. But he–nevermind, let’s not put too fine a point on it. He wants to be the only bee in your bonnet and that’s all that matters, right?
You know you want to. I just bought 2!
His story is infinite. Like the London Symphony, it doesn’t rest.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce
- Miley Cyrus’ Creates a Wordless MTV Video Music Awards Promo Video