Looking for the perfect holiday gift for the music lover in your life? Look no further. The folks over at ThinkGeek have just the thing! Expanding on the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]They Might Be Giants[/lastfm] song “Birdhouse In Your Soul” from their iconic album Flood, ThinkGeek is offering a Blue Canary In the Outlet By the Lightswitch!
If you’re unfamiliar with the song, check it out below…
[metrolyrics artist=”They Might Be Giants” song=”Birdhouse In Your Soul”]
The best part about this gift really is in the description on their website. It’s riddled with hilarious references to the song as well as a few other TMBG classics, like Triangle Man!
-Make a little birdhouse in your soul
-4″-tall nightlight with light-sensing white LED
-Loyal, but not a fan of Argonauts
He’s your only friend. He’s not your only friend. But he’s a little glowing friend. But really he’s not actually your friend. But he–nevermind, let’s not put too fine a point on it. He wants to be the only bee in your bonnet and that’s all that matters, right?
You know you want to. I just bought 2!
His story is infinite. Like the London Symphony, it doesn’t rest.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly