Jimmy Kimmel’s Gift to Parents on Christmas: Children Crying
Jimmy Kimmel… you have outdone yourself, sir.
Jimmy proposed to his LIVE viewers a few weeks ago that they allow their kids to open just one of their Christmas gifts early, but that present had to be very special.
And by special I mean terrible.
Watch the video after the JUMP!
How are these terrible gifts?!?! Those kids could eat and build themselves shelter, which is really all anyone needs.
I’m lying. I’d be pretty annoyed with Santa if they were apart of my haul during the most generous of holidays. But I wouldn’t ask for a refund, call my parents stupid, and definitely wouldn’t tell Jimmy Kimmel to su…
Forget it. Merry Christmas.
More from Fresh1027.com >
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?