Jimmy Kimmel’s Gift to Parents on Christmas: Children Crying
Jimmy Kimmel… you have outdone yourself, sir.
Jimmy proposed to his LIVE viewers a few weeks ago that they allow their kids to open just one of their Christmas gifts early, but that present had to be very special.
And by special I mean terrible.
Watch the video after the JUMP!
How are these terrible gifts?!?! Those kids could eat and build themselves shelter, which is really all anyone needs.
I’m lying. I’d be pretty annoyed with Santa if they were apart of my haul during the most generous of holidays. But I wouldn’t ask for a refund, call my parents stupid, and definitely wouldn’t tell Jimmy Kimmel to su…
Forget it. Merry Christmas.
More from Fresh1027.com >
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen