Jimmy Kimmel… you have outdone yourself, sir.
Jimmy proposed to his LIVE viewers a few weeks ago that they allow their kids to open just one of their Christmas gifts early, but that present had to be very special.
And by special I mean terrible.
Watch the video after the JUMP!
How are these terrible gifts?!?! Those kids could eat and build themselves shelter, which is really all anyone needs.
I’m lying. I’d be pretty annoyed with Santa if they were apart of my haul during the most generous of holidays. But I wouldn’t ask for a refund, call my parents stupid, and definitely wouldn’t tell Jimmy Kimmel to su…
Forget it. Merry Christmas.
More from Fresh1027.com >
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again