Jimmy Kimmel’s Gift to Parents on Christmas: Children Crying
Jimmy Kimmel… you have outdone yourself, sir.
Jimmy proposed to his LIVE viewers a few weeks ago that they allow their kids to open just one of their Christmas gifts early, but that present had to be very special.
And by special I mean terrible.
Watch the video after the JUMP!
How are these terrible gifts?!?! Those kids could eat and build themselves shelter, which is really all anyone needs.
I’m lying. I’d be pretty annoyed with Santa if they were apart of my haul during the most generous of holidays. But I wouldn’t ask for a refund, call my parents stupid, and definitely wouldn’t tell Jimmy Kimmel to su…
Forget it. Merry Christmas.
More from Fresh1027.com >
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules