It comes as no surprise that the emergence of Lady Gaga’s unique style and performances have made her a somewhat polarizing figure in popular culture.
Some people don’t “get it” and think it’s overplayed. Others love it and appreciate the artistic expression she is excercising on such a grand scale.
In a recent interview, Martin had this to say about the extravagant performer:
“She’s very sweet. I think what undercuts it all, though, is that she’s talented and she writes everything. I just admire all of the hats and the dresses and the madness and everything because I know that underneath it all she can beat me at writing choruses.” — Chris Martin
When can we expect to see a Gaga/Coldplay collaboration? I mean, as long as we’re dreaming big…
Listen to these two songs, and then imagine the potential if the artists were to join forces. Amazing!
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 11 Essential John Mayer Songs for Lyrical Lovers
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive