Welcome To The Haus: Chris Martin a Fan of Lady Gaga
It comes as no surprise that the emergence of Lady Gaga’s unique style and performances have made her a somewhat polarizing figure in popular culture.
Some people don’t “get it” and think it’s overplayed. Others love it and appreciate the artistic expression she is excercising on such a grand scale.
In a recent interview, Martin had this to say about the extravagant performer:
“She’s very sweet. I think what undercuts it all, though, is that she’s talented and she writes everything. I just admire all of the hats and the dresses and the madness and everything because I know that underneath it all she can beat me at writing choruses.” — Chris Martin
When can we expect to see a Gaga/Coldplay collaboration? I mean, as long as we’re dreaming big…
Listen to these two songs, and then imagine the potential if the artists were to join forces. Amazing!
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?