Welcome To The Haus: Chris Martin a Fan of Lady Gaga
It comes as no surprise that the emergence of Lady Gaga’s unique style and performances have made her a somewhat polarizing figure in popular culture.
Some people don’t “get it” and think it’s overplayed. Others love it and appreciate the artistic expression she is excercising on such a grand scale.
In a recent interview, Martin had this to say about the extravagant performer:
“She’s very sweet. I think what undercuts it all, though, is that she’s talented and she writes everything. I just admire all of the hats and the dresses and the madness and everything because I know that underneath it all she can beat me at writing choruses.” — Chris Martin
When can we expect to see a Gaga/Coldplay collaboration? I mean, as long as we’re dreaming big…
Listen to these two songs, and then imagine the potential if the artists were to join forces. Amazing!
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen