…and her name is Cameron Diaz.
You’ve heard of her, right?
Rumors have been circulating about these two coupling up for the last month, and they’re not doing much to squelch those rumors.
Click ahead for more!
According to PEOPLE Magazine the two were spotted earlier this week at PH-D Rooftop Lounge at the Dream Downtown Hotel. Cameron was out and about with friends, when Diddy showed up to the party, ordered drinks for everyone, and cozied up to Ms. Cameron.
A source told PEOPLE that “Cameron and Diddy were very affectionate.” That’s code for playing tonsil hockey.
Don’t expect any confirmations from their people, Diaz’s rep remains adamant “They are friends and are not dating.”
Yup, they’re friends who kiss.
Diddy Tweeted this out a few days after his alleged “friend kiss” with Diaz:
If you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.—
(@iamdiddy) December 14, 2011
Looks like Cameron found herself a rebound upgrade. Eat your heart out A-Rod.
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: Lada Gaga, Christian Bale and Miley Cyrus
- Using Selena Gomez As Bait, Al Roker’s Not Happy & Lady Gaga’s Big Pockets: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up