I love Adele. Obviously. She’s one of those artists who truly connects with people because her songs are packed full of genuine emotion and heart.
It should be noted that this “heart” in question was broken by some sleeze-bag which in turn, inspired a lot of Adele‘s biggest hits.
So it comes as no surprise that there may be some hesitation in dating her because…well…if things end badly…she’ll put out an album about you and you’ll hear the song on the radio every 42 seconds..
I SHALL TAKE THAT CHANCE.
Adele scored a tremendous hit with 21, the year’s best-selling album, which has sold over 4.8 million copies.
The album is all about heartbreak and dealing with the aftermath of a bad break-up, but the UK sensation told Billboard magazine that she is finally ready for love again. (Back off, guys. I have dibs).
Adele said that not being able to share her success with someone has made her “miserable at times.” She added that she hasn’t been “ready for love since 2009… until now.”
Get all emotional and watch her video from “Someone Like You” below:
Adele – Someone Like You
In all likelihood, I wont have the opportunity to sweep Adele off her feet, but who do you think will? Who would you like to see her date? Let us know in the comments section below!
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly