Adele Ready to Love Again, I Call Dibs!
I love Adele. Obviously. She’s one of those artists who truly connects with people because her songs are packed full of genuine emotion and heart.
It should be noted that this “heart” in question was broken by some sleeze-bag which in turn, inspired a lot of Adele‘s biggest hits.
So it comes as no surprise that there may be some hesitation in dating her because…well…if things end badly…she’ll put out an album about you and you’ll hear the song on the radio every 42 seconds..
I SHALL TAKE THAT CHANCE.
Adele scored a tremendous hit with 21, the year’s best-selling album, which has sold over 4.8 million copies.
The album is all about heartbreak and dealing with the aftermath of a bad break-up, but the UK sensation told Billboard magazine that she is finally ready for love again. (Back off, guys. I have dibs).
Adele said that not being able to share her success with someone has made her “miserable at times.” She added that she hasn’t been “ready for love since 2009… until now.”
Get all emotional and watch her video from “Someone Like You” below:
Adele – Someone Like You
In all likelihood, I wont have the opportunity to sweep Adele off her feet, but who do you think will? Who would you like to see her date? Let us know in the comments section below!
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Elton John Marries Longtime Love David Furnish: See The Photos
- Watch Harry Styles Channel Patrick Swayze For a Little ‘Dirty Dancing’ With Kristen Wiig
- One Direction Perform ‘Night Changes’ & ‘Ready to Run’ on ‘Saturday Night Live': Watch