Seriously people… before you send off that text message, email or Tweet, make sure you read it first. And when it comes to the latter, make sure you really know how to use that shiny, technological wonder we call the Twitter. If not, you may end up like Charlie Sheen, who tweeted his personal cell phone number out to all of his 5.5 million followers.
According to reports, Chuck meant to direct-message [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Bieber[/lastfm] with his phone number. But he used the @ symbol instead of a “D” (for direct message) which means every one of Sheen’s millions of followers received this tweet…
“310-954-7277 Call me bro. C,” before he deleted it, of course.
“Charlie saw the funny side and answered the phone a few times, saying things like ‘Ray’s Pizza’ and ‘Winning,'” said someone in the restaurant where Sheen was eating when it all went down.
Three questions need to be answered here:
1) Why is Charlie tweeting the Biebz?
2) Does Justin’s mother know her boy is chatting with Sheen? Because, damn, if Mariah Yeater seemed like a freak show…
3) What was Charlie eating that made him think of Justin Bieber?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief