Celebrities get money to do anything. This is a fact us commoners have to grow to accept.
The latest case of “Gimme Money for Not Using Any Talent” goes to [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jessica Simpson[/lastfm] who just signed a deal with Weight Watchers for an estimated $3 million. Page Six reports that all she has to do is lose the baby weight she gained during her pregnancy.
I’m not an expert, but I’m sure that will help with her postpartum depression.
There are only two logical reasons for Weight Watchers to pay Jessica that much money to lose weight:
- For her to lose the weight, thus negating the constant failures of Kirstie Alley and making them millions in sales for their program and other various weight loss products.
- To see her fail, igniting a media frenzy revolving around her downward spiral into a giant bowl of Cherry Garcia and chicken of the sea.
Personally, I think she needs to do more than just lose baby weight to get $3 million dollars. While the rest of America loses weight to feel good about themselves, improve quality of life, or stop our significant other from leaving us for the lean spin instructor at New York Sports Club, she is doing it for publicity and to keep her bank account full while not making any good music or movies.
Here is your challenge, Ms. Simpson…
What say you, Jessica Simpson?
More from Fresh1027.com >
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas