It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year… For Ugly Christmas Sweaters
It’s the latest spin on the Holiday Party… The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
Hideous, horrific, tacky and oooooh so damn funny! I’m not sure who we have to blame (or thank) for this latest trend but it’s an instant ice-breaker! People will line up to have their picture taken with you! And you will cement your reputation for having turned tacky into trendy!
You might be asking yourself, “Self, why is this man so gee darn happy?”
It’s not obvious, but to a keen eye the answer is clear… Ugly Christmas sweaters are the key to happiness during the holidays. And if you weren’t fortunate enough to receive one from your Aunt Gertrude during your many holidays together, don’t worry, there are places for you to find exactly what you need.
Sweaters range anywhere from under $30 to as much as $50… which if we’re being honest, is a small price to pay to spread holiday cheer. And who doesn’t want to kiss some stranger under the mistletoe in a sweater with cats and dogs frolicking around?
Nobody. That’s your answer. Now pucker up.
More from Fresh1027.com >
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia