Cue the camera crew, it looks like E! is going to have to launch yet another Kardashian-themed reality show, “Khloe and Lamar Escape to Dallas.”
For those who have absolutely no idea why Dallas, click ahead!
Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks from the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday night.
A wee bit of sadness ensued, we know because Khloe told Twitter:
Her Twitter tone quickly changed to excitement:
This can only be a good thing for Khloe‘s television career. With Kim trying unsuccessfully to keep a low profile through her divorce drama, and Kourtney making a baby, E! is going to have to follow someone around while they live it up.
This is your chance Khloe, get some BBQ and a pair of cowboy boots and make yourself a reality show.
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly