I wasn’t even alive when the original Top Gun was released, but even I think this sounds like a bad idea.
Top Gun is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year…which I guess means it’s old enough now to be remade for twice the production budget, twice the marketing budget, and they’ll let a 4 year old write it. This movie is going to make millions.
Perhaps most alarming of all, Tom Cruise is very open to the idea of revisiting his role of “Maverick,” click ahead to see what he had to say about the idea of a sequel!
For those who need a refresher of the movie, (or a quick Kenny Loggins fix) check out the trailer below:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
What do you think about this possible revisiting of the 80’s classic? Let us know in the comments section below and be sure to answer our poll above!
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus on ‘The Voice’: Not for Sob Stories, but to Find Great Talent
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video
- Carson and Cane: Intern Anthony Spreads Love To Complete Strangers
- Kiiara on Her ‘Gold’ Message: ‘You Don’t Owe Anyone Anything’
- Twenty One Pilots Tapped for ‘Saturday Night Live’