Will.i.am Joins the UK Version of The Voice, Not Happy About GRAMMY Nominations Snub
He’s also had a bit to say regarding the recent GRAMMY nominations, and it’s not what you may expect!
Click ahead to check it out!
LMFAO scored one of the biggest hits of the year with “Party Rock Anthem,” which was the number one song for six straight weeks over the summer and has sold nearly five million copies.
The group received a GRAMMY nomination for Best Dance Album at the 2009 Grammy Awards, but failed to be nominated in any category for this year.
LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am, who Executive Produced the group’s latest effort “Sorry For Party Rocking” and also appears on a track, took to Twitter to vent his frustrations about the group receiving no GRAMMY nominations. Here is his Tweet:
Do you think LMFAO deserved a GRAMMY nomination this year? Tell us why or why not in the comments section below!
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall