Where Do the Celebrities Shop for Their Christmas Trees?
Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a thing for celebrities.
If I see them on the street, I will walk right up to them…I once chased Kevin Kline out of a parking garage with my effusive greeting and Bill Murray looked stricken when I said “Bill, how are you?” a little (lot) too loudly on 52nd street.
And I got to thinking the other day…where do NYC celebrities shop for their Christmas trees?
Click ahead to find out!
So Kim and I stopped by several of the Christmas tree stands on the sidewalks in the West Village and in Soho and found out what celebrities they have seen so far this year.
A few A-List actors and one huge pop singer that has only one name on her check…
And while we were there, we picked up some tips on how to pick out a tree…
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs