Where Do the Celebrities Shop for Their Christmas Trees?
Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a thing for celebrities.
If I see them on the street, I will walk right up to them…I once chased Kevin Kline out of a parking garage with my effusive greeting and Bill Murray looked stricken when I said “Bill, how are you?” a little (lot) too loudly on 52nd street.
And I got to thinking the other day…where do NYC celebrities shop for their Christmas trees?
Click ahead to find out!
So Kim and I stopped by several of the Christmas tree stands on the sidewalks in the West Village and in Soho and found out what celebrities they have seen so far this year.
A few A-List actors and one huge pop singer that has only one name on her check…
And while we were there, we picked up some tips on how to pick out a tree…
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video