Nickelback’s “How You Remind Me” Was TEN Years Ago??
Wow, I’m not even old and I feel old.
2011 marks the ten year anniversary of Nickelback’s smash hit “How You Remind Me.” Ten years? Are you kidding me? Some other popular song’s from 2001 included Destiny’s Child’s “Independent Woman”, and Matchbox Twenty’s “If You’re Gone.”
Click ahead to see what frontman Chad Kroeger had to say about the anniversary!
In an interview with MTV, Chad Kroeger said they didn’t even remember the anniversary was upon them:
You can pick up Nickelback‘s newest album, Here and Now, in stores now. Check out their single from the album, “When We Stand Together” below:
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’