Nickelback’s “How You Remind Me” Was TEN Years Ago??
Wow, I’m not even old and I feel old.
2011 marks the ten year anniversary of Nickelback’s smash hit “How You Remind Me.” Ten years? Are you kidding me? Some other popular song’s from 2001 included Destiny’s Child’s “Independent Woman”, and Matchbox Twenty’s “If You’re Gone.”
Click ahead to see what frontman Chad Kroeger had to say about the anniversary!
In an interview with MTV, Chad Kroeger said they didn’t even remember the anniversary was upon them:
You can pick up Nickelback‘s newest album, Here and Now, in stores now. Check out their single from the album, “When We Stand Together” below:
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame