Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Christie Brinkley, Barbara Walters and Dancing with the Stars!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 122-1! Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
Christie Brinkley is in the Broadway production of Chicago and owes the IRS over $500,000! Who is her pop singer /ex-husband?
This singer/actor turns 54 today. He has a very popular show in Vegas with his sister and won the 9th season of Dancing With the Stars. Name him.
This athlete is on Barbara Walters annual list of Most Fascinating People. He plays short stop for the New York Yankees. Who is it?
New Year’s Eve opens in theaters this weekend starring everyone in Hollywood, it seems. One actress in particular has stayed quiet over the years but in the 80’s and 90’s, she was in such huge films as Batman Returns, Dangerous Minds and Scarface. Name her.
Also opening this weekend is a film entitled I Melt With You, which shares its name with a huge pop hit from the early 80’s. What was the name of the group that made that song famous?
More from Fresh1027.com >
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch