I Can’t Find the LeapFrog LeapPad Anywhere!!
My niece and nephew are the lights of my life. Brendan is five and Maddee is three… going on twelve. So this Christmas Aunt Kiki decided she was going to buy them each a LeapFrog LeapPad. They are both so smart and I know they would love them. Green for B and a purple one for Maddee.
So much for that idea!!
I can’t find it anywhere. I am on waiting lists and call stores on a daily basis… all to no avail. So we called Toys R Us this morning and I tried to bribe the girl at the front desk :)
Apparently I’m not the first to try and bribe Natasha. And Aurora called us to give me a tip on how to get the LeapPad…
And there were plenty of moms and dads who called about the toys they had the hardest time tracking down through the years…Susan sent us on a scavenger hunt…
And Bob and Angela had to find a Power Ranger Sword and Cabbage Patch Dolls…
So what toy did you have to find for your little one that you hunted down?
More from Fresh1027.com >
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- How Phillip Phillips’ Lawsuit Will Expose and Change ‘American Idol’