I Can’t Find the LeapFrog LeapPad Anywhere!!
My niece and nephew are the lights of my life. Brendan is five and Maddee is three… going on twelve. So this Christmas Aunt Kiki decided she was going to buy them each a LeapFrog LeapPad. They are both so smart and I know they would love them. Green for B and a purple one for Maddee.
So much for that idea!!
I can’t find it anywhere. I am on waiting lists and call stores on a daily basis… all to no avail. So we called Toys R Us this morning and I tried to bribe the girl at the front desk :)
Apparently I’m not the first to try and bribe Natasha. And Aurora called us to give me a tip on how to get the LeapPad…
And there were plenty of moms and dads who called about the toys they had the hardest time tracking down through the years…Susan sent us on a scavenger hunt…
And Bob and Angela had to find a Power Ranger Sword and Cabbage Patch Dolls…
So what toy did you have to find for your little one that you hunted down?
More from Fresh1027.com >
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Flo Rida Debuts ‘Once in a Lifetime’ Video, Shot at MLK Day Parade: Watch
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Taylor Swift’s Magical Powers Charm Crying Baby to Sleep: Watch