Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” Music Video Unofficially Made By Adele Look-A-Like
One of the biggest draws of Adele as an artist is that she is totally unique: in her look, her singing style, and her emotive, elusive personality. Like catching a firefly in a jar, director Andrew Vallentine was able to adequately capture the essence of Adele in his “fan” video for her latest single, “Set Fire To The Rain.”
In fact, the “fake” Adele video is anything but amateurish with actress and Adele look-a-like, Michelle Meredith, shockingly convincing as the British chanteuse and talented ballet dance sequences.
The blurb under the “fake” video says the theme of the video is struggles with sexuality and unrequited love:
Often touted as Adele’s “gay anthem”, Set Fire to the Rain is the latest single off her smash-hit album, 21. The music video portrays a man struggling with his sexuality, while the girl in love with him fights to hold on as everything she thought she knew comes crashing down before her. The song speaks of a foolish love that’s so hard to let go.
This theme is not uncommon, most of us have been subjected to this type of unrequited love in some way, shape, or form. Whether gay or straight, single or taken, if you have not experienced this kind of pain, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
What do you think of the “fake” Adele video for “Set Fire To The Rain?” Let us know in the comments!
More from Fresh1027.com >
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia