Not All Christmas Songs Are Created Equal: Some Are Horrendous…Like Roseanne Barr’s Holiday Album!
Oh, yes, she did!! But when we started scouring the web for the Worst Christmas Albums of All Time… Roseanne wasn’t even the worst. William Shatner, William Hung and singing ferrets all recorded the holiday hits (and I use that word loosely in this case).
This morning we gave you a taste of what they sounded like…
First we sampled a tune from the Singing Cats, Baywatch’s David Hasselhoff, William Hung and even Regis Philbin who recorded his own Christmas album…
But we saved the best for last…
Cindy Brady sings on the Brady Christmas album, RuPaul wants something interesting for Christmas and from the Star Wars holiday album, the classic… “What Do You Get a Wookie for Christmas When He Already Has a Comb?”
What’s YOUR favorite AWFUL holiday song? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch