Not All Christmas Songs Are Created Equal: Some Are Horrendous…Like Roseanne Barr’s Holiday Album!
Oh, yes, she did!! But when we started scouring the web for the Worst Christmas Albums of All Time… Roseanne wasn’t even the worst. William Shatner, William Hung and singing ferrets all recorded the holiday hits (and I use that word loosely in this case).
This morning we gave you a taste of what they sounded like…
First we sampled a tune from the Singing Cats, Baywatch’s David Hasselhoff, William Hung and even Regis Philbin who recorded his own Christmas album…
But we saved the best for last…
Cindy Brady sings on the Brady Christmas album, RuPaul wants something interesting for Christmas and from the Star Wars holiday album, the classic… “What Do You Get a Wookie for Christmas When He Already Has a Comb?”
What’s YOUR favorite AWFUL holiday song? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’