When your career falls apart, you’re in trouble with the law, and the only time you make news these days is when you’re in rehab, or when you’re in court, there’s only one thing left to do: Pose for Playboy!
That’s what Lindsay Lohan decided to do, and Hugh Hefner offered $1 million dollars to have her strip down in front of the cameras a few months back.
The photo was supposed to be seen by Ellen for the first time on December 15th, BUT the photo leaked online today.
The cover image appears on the Web site TheInsider.com, showing Lohan straddling a red plastic chair shaped to look like the iconic Playboy bunny. While the actress wears nothing but a pair of black heels, the chair covers her breasts and nether regions. The actress’ hands play with her long blonde hair. The scene unfolds in front of a bright red curtain.
Lohan had intended to show the cover for the first time on Dec. 15, during an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” her first television interview since her latest legal troubles for violating the terms of her probation. The January/February double issue will go on sale in late December.
What do you think of the Playboy cover? I personally think it makes Lindsay look pretty darn sexy! Although I’m sure most of it is photoshopped, it still is a classy look for her. Do you think Lindsay looks classy or just plain trashy?? Let us know!
More on Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas