According to The Hollywood Reporter, David Guetta became the first music artist to have his handprints put into cement at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood over the weekend.
Now, you might be thinking “Hey, isn’t that only for actors?” And normally you’d be right…BUT
Click ahead to find out!
Here is a short (and flashy) clip of the ceremony at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood:
David Guetta might be the first music artist to have his hands set in stone, but don’t look for the French DJ and producer’s handprint on the ground next to Jimmy Stewart‘s or other Hollywood luminary’s legendary hand and footprints.
Guetta is the first artist tapped for Handprints Homage, a new program in which music stars are immortalized in cement and the resulting imprints will then be mounted on the wall of the renovated Grauman’s Ballroom, the renovated lobby of the Chinese 6 theater complex on the third floor of the theater.
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- This Week on FM Magazine: Police Athletic League (PAL) NYC Summer Playstreets
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released