David Guetta Has Hand Prints Immortalized at Chinese Theater
According to The Hollywood Reporter, David Guetta became the first music artist to have his handprints put into cement at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood over the weekend.
Now, you might be thinking “Hey, isn’t that only for actors?” And normally you’d be right…BUT
Click ahead to find out!
Here is a short (and flashy) clip of the ceremony at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood:
David Guetta might be the first music artist to have his hands set in stone, but don’t look for the French DJ and producer’s handprint on the ground next to Jimmy Stewart‘s or other Hollywood luminary’s legendary hand and footprints.
Guetta is the first artist tapped for Handprints Homage, a new program in which music stars are immortalized in cement and the resulting imprints will then be mounted on the wall of the renovated Grauman’s Ballroom, the renovated lobby of the Chinese 6 theater complex on the third floor of the theater.
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Taylor Swift Get Cute in Her ‘For Your ACM Consideration’ Video
- Jason Derulo Gets Ariana Grande, One Direction & Robin Thicke to ‘Talk Dirty’ With Him
- Karmin Covers Karmin’s “I Want It All”
- Keith Richards Wrote a Children’s Book
- American Authors Take Us Behind The Scenes Of “Best Day Of My Life”