She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 103-1! Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Neil Patrick Harris can be seen on the show How I Met Your Mother, but his first claim to fame was on a show where he played a very young doctor on TV. What was the name of the show?
- Tracy Morgan is 42 today. Although we know him best from Saturday Night Live, he’s currently on another show on NBC. Name that show.
- Which singer just launched the Born This Way Foundation to support programs dealing with youth empowerment and help people facing bullying?
- Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out on Blu-ray tomorrow. Tim Burton’s wife played Bellatrix Lestrange. What’s her name?
- Robert De Niro and John Travolta will team up for the action flick Killing Season, in which De Niro plays a military vet who lives in an isolated rural cabin. What role did he play in the movie, the Godfather?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More on Fresh1027.com: