Michael Bublé Up Close & Personal at City Winery

Fresh 102.7 & Verizon had a special intimate Q&A / performance by Michael Bublé on Monday, November 7th at City Winery in NYC!

Check out more Up Close & Personal Events:

Comments

1. oh how i would love to just see michael buble in concert or person!The first time i ever heard him sing,I thought he just had such an incredible voice!!I listen to him all the time,and never get tired of his music.Keep up the good work!!! A loyal fan always

1. Lan says:

he will melt you down to your soul with his voice at his concert. I saw him 6 times in the last 3 years. Wished he was still on tour. Would go see him again and again.

2. anonymous says:

If MB loves Christmas and is so passionate about it, and wants to go down in history for his Christmas music, he needs to write one! His best ones are the ones he wrote, and anything else would be him doing someone else’s song. The last great original was Mariah Carey’s. He needs his own original.

1. listen to the album u dummy! he did write one!! duhh

3. love Micheal Buble,love his singing.he is fun too..one of his big fans.xx

4. I checked into the calendar on MB’s website to hear/see this interview!!

5. Millie Holdaway says:

A very natural young man. Fantastic Interview. Christmas Album Fabulous…

6. Vickie says:

Wow nice to learn what Michael Buble is like off stage Thanks for the interview learn alot.

7. michelle says:

Please can any one tell me when you coming to do some concerts in Sunny South Africa again?

8. jacqueline says:

I love his songs and since 2003,I knew he was going to be in the top!!