She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 95-1! Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. The nightmares of those on Elm Street were haunted by which man?
2. Courtney Cox and David Arquette met on the set of which horror film franchise?
3. Mike Myers is the villain in the Halloween films but it was the first film that made this actress famous. Name her.
4. What kind of soup did the movie “The Exorcist” make famous?
5. Jodie Foster played FBI agent Clarice Starling in this 1991 Oscar Winning novel turned movie. Name it.
Play Along… if you DARE!!!
[cbs-twochop idtype="1" id="12658117352662674827"]
Get More on Fresh1027.com: