Amy Winehouse Officially Died from Alcohol Consumption
You’ve got to feel for the Winehouse family, they wanted so badly to believe that their daughter’s July death was a result of her rehabilitative efforts, and that she died from a LACK of alcohol… as if she were [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Keith Richards[/lastfm].
According to the Associated Press that’s just not the case…
The soulful singer actually died from TOO MUCH alcohol consumption. A pathologist says [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Amy Winehouse[/lastfm] consumed a “very large quantity of alcohol” in the time immediately preceding her death.
The Brits have a certain way with words. The Coroner in charge of the Winehouse case, Suzanne Greenaway, gave the final cause of death as “death by misadventure.”
Toxicology reports have proven that Amy had five times the legal limit of alcohol in her system the night she died.
Those misadventures will get you every time.
Get More Celebrity News & Gossip On Fresh1027.com:
- FLASHBACK: From the “Who Saw This One Coming” Dept.: Illegal Substances NOT the Cause Of Amy Winehouse’s Death