Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Daniel Craig, Orlando Bloom and Judge Judy!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 89-1! Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- On this date 68 years ago, Judith Shoshana Blum was born in Brooklyn and became a famous judge. By what other name do we know Judith Shoshana Blum?
- Daniel Craig is returning as James Bond 007 next year. What does the “Double-O” give him license to do?
- The Three Musketeers comes out today. One of the stars, Orlando Bloom, played Legolas in what famous film trilogy?
- Soleil Moon Frye is best known for which 80’s TV Character?
- Scary, Baby, Ginger, Posh and Sporty were all a part of which group?
Get More on FRESH1027.com: