She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 87-1! Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This Pulp Fiction star is currently on Broadway in a play called The Mountaintop, opposite Angela Bassett. Name him.
- In the Harry Potter films, name the “House” Harry, Hermione and Ron belonged to?
- Johnny Depp’s Lone Ranger project is on again, it’s set to start filming on February 6th. Name the character he played in all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
- Tori Spelling has recorded anti-gay-bullying public service announcements for GLAAD. Her famous father developed such shows as Charlie’s Angels, Dynasty, 90210 and The Love Boat. Name her famous father?
- This actress recently had her email hacked and naughty pictures taken from it.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More on FRESH1027.com: