She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 83-1! Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Kirstie Alley and Rhea Pearlman are reuniting for a brand new ABC sitcom. What show did the two star together on in the 80′s?
- This “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” artist turns 31 today. Name him
- The remake of footloose hits theaters today. Which Sex and the City star played Rusty in the original film?
- This artist has announced her Emmy Award winning Monster Ball concert special live from Madison Square Garden will be released on blu-ray in November.
- This Broadway show, about a ballet dancing boy, has just announced that it is closing. Name it.
Play Along Here!
[cbs-twochop idtype="1" id="12802232540738530891"]
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Hollywood Knowledge On Fresh1027.com: