She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim’s record is 80-1! Let’s go for another loss!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The cover of Star Magazine is devoted to an actor who was caught cheating on his wife, Demi. Name him.
- ‘Sesame Street’ has introduced a New Muppet named Lilly. What’s the name of the character who lives in the garbage can?
- This pop diva has recorded a duet version of her classic ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU with Justin Bieber for his new XMAS CD.
- Sugar Ray Leonard was just on Regis and Kelly. He is a former “pugilist.” What is a Pugilist?
- Hugh Jackman is currently in theaters with “Reel Steel.” However, he took Broadway by storm with his performance of Peter Allen in which show?
Play Along Here!
[cbs-twochop idtype="1" id="14315442015535016275"]
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More on FRESH1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson Wants You To Check Out Her New Single ‘What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)’
- [photogallerylink id=57179]