Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Damon Wayans, Naomi Watts and Chynna Phillips!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 74-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The new ABC TV series Happy Endings premiered last night, starring Damon Wayans Jr. His father created which 90’s sketch comedy show?
- Sony is re-releasing the original Ghostbusters. It will hit theaters for one screening on each of the last three Thursdays of October. In what city did it take place?
- Chynna Phillips is on Dancing with the Stars. Her brothers-in-law are from a famous acting family. Name that family.
- In Two & A Half Men, what does Jon Cryer do for a living?
- Dream House opens tomorrow, starring Naomi Watts. Naomi is, perhaps, best known for her role of Ann Darrow in which 2005 box office smash?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Hollywood Knowledge On Fresh1027.com: