She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 70-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This 30 Rock actors just hosted SNL this past weekend and is featured in credit card commercials all over TV. Name him.
- “Kitchen Nightmares” on Fox TV is back for another bleep-filled season on Fox. Which chef is the star of Kitchen Nightmares?
- Olivia Newton-John celebrates her birthday today. Which character did she play in Grease?
- Lifetime has canceled the reality show “Roseanne’s Nuts” after one season. How many kids did she have on the show Roseanne?
- The Simpson’s began their 23rd season on Fox last night. Which catchphrase that originated in the show can currently be found in the Oxford English Dictionary?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Hollywood Knowledge On Fresh1027.com: