She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 69-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Last night, FOX premiered the long-awaited Simon Cowell series The X Factor. Who did Simon bring over from American Idol to serve as a judge?
- Author Stephen King just turned 64. What was the name of the movie based on one of his books where Jack Nicholson delivers the line “Heeeeeeeere’s Johnny?”
- This actor is in the new Moneyball movie coming out this weekend. He also won a Best Actor Oscar for the movie “Capote.” Name that actor.
- Janet Jackson first appeared on what 70′s sitcom with Jimmy Walker?
- The new season of Law and Order SVU premiered last night with which major cast member missing?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Knowledge on FRESH1027.com: