She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 68-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Hugh Grant has signed on for the film version of the novel “Cloud Atlas.” Name that star he pursued in “Bridget Jones Diary.”
- The movie “Drive” starring Ryan Gosling just came out. Name the movie he starred in with Rachel McAdams, named after something your kids write in.
- A collection of interviews with Jacqueline Kennedy has just been released. Who played Jackie in the recent History Channel mini-series?
- This actress has been all over the tabloids about her recent weight loss. She also starred in her own show called, “Veronica’s Closet.” Name her.
- Henry Winkler has been awarded an honorary Order of the British Empire for his educational work on dyslexia in the U.K. What was his nickname on Happy Days?
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Knowledge on FRESH1027.com: