She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 1,000,000,000-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This man says Kirstie Alley is lying about her recent weight loss, thinks the Kardashians are ‘vulgar’ and works on Project Runway… Who is he?
- Rosie O’Donnell has banned Piers Morgan from her new talk show because Piers banned her best pal from his show. Who is Rosie’s best pal that we’re talking about?
- Kelsey Grammer is in the new movie I Don’t Know How She Does It with Sarah Jessica Parker. What was his name on Cheers?
- Taylor Lautner is in the new movie Abduction. He got his big break in a movie where he played a vampire. Name that movie.
- This actor just turned 65. He’s been nominated for three Oscars and won one for his role in The Fugitive where he played a Federal Marshall. Name him.
How many did YOU get right? Listen to today’s game with Jim and Kim to find out!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Hollywood Knowledge on Fresh1027.com: