Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: The King’s Speech, Alfred Molina & Prince William!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 60,000–0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Who is Prince William married to?
- What nickname does Lady Gaga have for her fans?
- Alfred Molina plays a villain with 8-arms in this superhero movie.
- Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson and Chynna Phillips were members of what musical group?
- Having recently won an Oscar for his work The King’s Speech, this actor just turned 41?
Find out if you were correct by listening to today’s game!!!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Knowledge on Fresh1027.com: