Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Jersey Shore, Ashton Kutcher & the Lion King!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 60-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The Jersey Shore show is taking place in Italy this season? On which channel can you watch Jersey Shore?
- The Lion King in 3D is coming out this Friday… which Darth Vader actor provided the voice for Mufasa?
- On the premiere of Ellen yesterday, Ashton Kutcher took off his clothes to promote the show he’s now starring in. What show is THAT?
- Dr. Conrad Murray is about to go on trial for the accidental death of this pop star?
- Morgan Freeman won an Oscar for his role in a movie about a female boxer played by Hillary Swank. Name the movie.
Find out if you were correct by listening to today’s game!!!http://cbsfresh1027.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/kimscollege091311.mp3Jim&KimKim'sCollegeofHollywoodKnowledgeSept.13trueconfig.xml
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Knowledge on Fresh1027.com: