Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Jersey Shore, Ashton Kutcher & the Lion King!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 60-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The Jersey Shore show is taking place in Italy this season? On which channel can you watch Jersey Shore?
- The Lion King in 3D is coming out this Friday… which Darth Vader actor provided the voice for Mufasa?
- On the premiere of Ellen yesterday, Ashton Kutcher took off his clothes to promote the show he’s now starring in. What show is THAT?
- Dr. Conrad Murray is about to go on trial for the accidental death of this pop star?
- Morgan Freeman won an Oscar for his role in a movie about a female boxer played by Hillary Swank. Name the movie.
Find out if you were correct by listening to today’s game!!!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Knowledge on Fresh1027.com: