She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 60-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Robert Downey Jr. and wife Susan have announced that they’re expecting their first child in February. What superhero did he recently play in the movies?
- Her wife’s name is Portia de Rossi. Who are we speaking about?
- According to a tweet by Larry King, Meryl Streep will be oneof the Kennedy Center honorees this year. She played fashion diva Miranda Priestly in what movie?
- This aging pop star turned movie director just announced that her newest album will be released next spring. Name her.
- Life & Style reports that Taylor Swift is dating a 34 year old singer best known for “I’m Yours.” Name him.
Find out if you were correct by listening to today’s game!!!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Knowledge On Fresh1027.com: