Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Will Smith, David Arquette and Beyonce!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 54-0… UNDEFEATED!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- There was a rumor going around that Will Smith was getting a divorce. What’s his wife’s name?
- Nearly six months after announcing their separation, Melissa Gilbert has filed for divorce from husband Bruce Boxleitner. What was the name of the TV show she was on with Michael Landon?
- David Arquette is joining the cast of Dancing With The Stars. Which “Friends” star did he marry?
- Seinfeld’s Jason Alexander will guest star on NBC’s Harry’s Law next season. In which borough did his parents live on Seinfeld?
- Which pop star announced that she was pregnant on-stage at the MTV VMA’s just 2 days ago?
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!!
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Get More Hollywood Knowledge On Fresh1027.com: