Even a dean of pop culture needs some time off! Kim Ashley is in the hot seat today for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Good thing they have the same name, or else this just wouldn’t work!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Drew Carey landed in the hospital while filming his show, “The Price Is Right.” Who held that job before he did for 35 years?
- Courtney Love is the widow of what famous rocker?
- The new movie, “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark” with Katie Holmes comes out this weekend. How many children does she have?
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner was on the Cosby Show. What was his character’s name on the show?
- Two of the ladies on The View recently got married. Who are they?
Play along with Kim below!
More from Fresh1027.com >
Bruno Mars Brings Out a Ummm… SEXIER Part of His Personality To Promote 2011 VMAs!