Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Catwoman, Sam Worthington and Ricki Lake!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 53-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We recently got our first look at this actress in her Catwoman outfit for the newest Batman film. Name her.
- On what 80’s sitcom would you find Pearl, Mr. Drummand and Mrs. Garrett?
- Ricki Lake has just become engaged. She played a character named “Tracy Turnblad” in what movie that eventually became a Broadway musical?
- At one time, Nicholas Cage was Elvis’ son-in-law. To whom was Nicholas married?
- Actor Sam Worthington has got a new movie out called “The Texas Killing Fields.” In what Oscar-nominated movie did he have blue skin?
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!!
Get More Knowledge On Fresh1027.com: