Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Catwoman, Sam Worthington and Ricki Lake!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 53–0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We recently got our first look at this actress in her Catwoman outfit for the newest Batman film. Name her.
- On what 80’s sitcom would you find Pearl, Mr. Drummand and Mrs. Garrett?
- Ricki Lake has just become engaged. She played a character named “Tracy Turnblad” in what movie that eventually became a Broadway musical?
- At one time, Nicholas Cage was Elvis’ son-in-law. To whom was Nicholas married?
- Actor Sam Worthington has got a new movie out called “The Texas Killing Fields.” In what Oscar-nominated movie did he have blue skin?
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!!
Get More Knowledge On Fresh1027.com: