She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 48-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- A new version of the movie “Conan the Barbarian” comes out next weekend. Who played Conan in the original?
- On which 80′s TV show would you find Jo, Blair and Natalie?
- Cake Boss takes place at Carlo’s Bakery in which New Jersey city?
- Opening in theaters this weekend is The Help, starring Emma Stone. In which film did she portray a girl who pretends to have lost her virginity?
- Taylor Swift recently made headlines for covering which rappers song “Lose Yourself” in concert?
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!
Get More Knowledge On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: J-Lo, Christina Applegate and The Princess Bride!
- [photogallerylink id=48561]