She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 47-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Lea Michele is in a 3D movie coming out this weekend, based on a hit TV show she’s currently in. What TV show is that?
- Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo and Raphael were also known as what reptiles?
- The E! channel is putting together a “two-part television event” of Kim Kardashian’s wedding. Who is her stepfather?
- What kind of files did Mulder and Skully investigate on Fox?
- Fergie is a singer in what band?
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!
Get More Knowledge On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Planet of the Apes, Chris Martin and Crystal Bowersox!
- [photogallerylink id=50325]
- [photogallerylink id=17000]