Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: J-Lo, Christina Applegate and The Princess Bride!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 45-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jennifer Lopez just signed on for another season of American Idol. Last season, who sat to her right at the judges table?
- Christina Applegate is in a new sitcom called “Up All Night.” She used to play Kelly Bundy on what other sitcom?
- Film director Francis Ford Coppola’s nephew is a famous actor. Name him.
- Oprah Winfrey will receive the Academy Awards’ Humanitarian Award this November. She was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for what movie?
- In “The Princess Bride,” which character exclaimed “You killed my father! Prepare to die!”
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!
Get More Kim’s College On Fresh1027.com: