Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Planet of the Apes, Chris Martin and Crystal Bowersox!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 44-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The Planet of the Apes movie was #1 at the box office this weekend. Which hottie and formerly six-packed actor starred in the 2001 Tim Burton version of the film?
- It was just announced that Jerry Lewis will no longer host his annual Labor Day telethon. For what charity did he raise money?
- Lindsay Lohan recently called Chris Martin for good seats to his concert in L.A. What band does he play?
- Maureen McCormick just turned 55. Which daughter did she play on the Brady Bunch?
- Crystal Bowersox just turned 26 years old. What TV show made her famous?
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!
More Kim’s College On Fresh1027.com:
- [photogallerylink id=49876]