She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim continues to reign supreme! Her record is 44-0… UNDEFEATED.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The Planet of the Apes movie was #1 at the box office this weekend. Which hottie and formerly six-packed actor starred in the 2001 Tim Burton version of the film?
- It was just announced that Jerry Lewis will no longer host his annual Labor Day telethon. For what charity did he raise money?
- Lindsay Lohan recently called Chris Martin for good seats to his concert in L.A. What band does he play?
- Maureen McCormick just turned 55. Which daughter did she play on the Brady Bunch?
- Crystal Bowersox just turned 26 years old. What TV show made her famous?
Play along with Kim here! And make sure you give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 to play!
More Kim’s College On Fresh1027.com:
- [photogallerylink id=49876]